Saturday, December 26, 2009

Baby Products Singapore Is This Usual In Singapore?? - Baby Milk Powder Trouble -?

Is this usual in Singapore?? - baby milk powder trouble -? - baby products singapore

I bought a powder ooooo manufactured in Singapore, and opened it and found fragments of metal in the powder ....

I was shocked and scared, then contact the manufacturer.

Someone came to collect the next day and the product and the letter of complaint that I am ready, but leave the place and can not say sorry to leave it straight, but he gave me the name card .. .!
Soooooooooo surprises!
Astonished and can not help but laugh ..!

I am from Singapore, but it is quite normal in this country and the manufacturer of the clients in Singapore?

Someone please, please advise whether I'm crazy, or he is crazy ... I'm not really sure others.

No comments:

Post a Comment