Monday, December 28, 2009

Munchies Snack Mix Low-carb, Low-cholesterol Crunchy Snack Besides Veggies/fruit?

Low-carb, low-cholesterol crunchy snack besides veggies/fruit? - munchies snack mix

Some members of my family have found type 2 diabetes, and try to eat something for Christmas too. I know that things like fruit and vegetables well, and we can do that, but I wanted something along the lines of Chex mix, cookies, chips, or add something. Has anyone a recipe for what would be delicious and it is always possible for them?

1 comment:

cyn_texa... said...

I suggest either pork rinds (in the path of the chip) and avocado / mayo / Cayenne Dip cheese or cream sauce or sour cream or cream cheese on celery. Olives, deviled eggs, cheese - maybe with cheese as a base for a meat / mayo salad.

Some people (to cook the sausage chips or shavings of cheese, but I've never tried)

Post a Comment