Thursday, January 7, 2010

Liteon Dvd Recorder I Have A Liteon Dvd Recorder, Use Dvd-rw's To Record Tv Shows, But Want To Transer The Shows To Computer, How?

I have a liteon dvd recorder, use dvd-rw's to record tv shows, but want to transer the shows to computer, how? - liteon dvd recorder

I use record TV with DVD burner and LiteOn DVD-RW. But I can transfer video to DVD-RW can do on the computer so that I my own DVD with Nero and transfer to a regular DVD. But I do not know how, and I have problems. I have DVD Shrink and other DVD copiers, but if the output file, I can not go to Nero, or can find the video playback on my computer of someone you help!?

2 comments:

Psycmixe... said...

If the DVD-RW playback fine on your PC or DVD player turns only on DVD + (-) R and copies of them. Or you can convert and burn a teacher with the Windows Movie Maker. Feel free to contact me here if this does not work.

In The High Life said...

U Need A dvdrip

Earlier this DVD as I
http://www.magicdvdripper.com/

Post a Comment