Monday, January 11, 2010

Norelco Accuvac Where Can I Get Simple Repairwork Done On A Norelco Accuvac T770 Beard Trimmer, Near My Home In San Jose, CA?

Where can I get simple repairwork done on a Norelco Accuvac T770 beard trimmer, near my home in San Jose, CA? - norelco accuvac

All parties seem intact and continue to operate the device. A small (approximately 1 x 3 cm) plastic tab from the slot when the device is dropped, and I could not, if the trimming of the adjuster, you are in the neighborhood, 2 small pieces of metal on the side to the device input and output, usually on the tab up and down movement, thereby adjusting the height of the guide plastic comb on the blade.

2 comments:

sdatary said...

Personally, I just bought a new one. They are only $ 30. You will probably find no one to be less fixed. Here is a list of some new, you can buy:

http://shopping.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF- ...

If you want to repair it, contact me directly at 1-800-243-3050 Norelco. Ask them where is your authorized repair center. If you are not close enough, you can send in the situation.

daniel b said...

just bought a new one.

Post a Comment