Monday, February 15, 2010

Chemistry - Op Agarwal I Am In XI And Gonna Apperar For 2010 Jee. I Am Confused In:Chem:OP TANDON OR OP AGARWALPhy:Resnick Or HCV?

I am in XI and gonna apperar for 2010 jee. I am confused in:Chem:OP TANDON OR OP AGARWALPhy:Resnick or HCV? - chemistry - op agarwal

I'm going to XI and APPER jee 2010th I'm confused:
Chemistry: Tandon OP or OP Agarwal
Physics: Resnick or HCV Verma
Mathematics: MLKhanna and A Dasgupta
and also how much it costs everyone.
Are there any other good booksthat I had overlooked.
Defining costs.
Thank u

2 comments:

Suvi said...

Go for Organic chem.physics HC Tandon OP Verma (numeric only) have the duty and then .. Resnick, a little more difficult for CBSE-based testing program, or you can publ to Pradeep.
(chapter study) .. Help U MLkhanna better, but ADasgupta (ITI) will get the numbers a little more difficult .. I do not know the actual cost to know how it was given .. u should also go to the NCERT books as references.

Saumya said...

I think it is better to go to Pradeep for the publication of physics and chemistry rdsharma attempting mathematics.
HC Verma, physics, but is also good, but detailed studies which Pradeep thinks is best.
You know what, this year I have noticed that students who do not even have in his studies at the school done in the IIT-Jee.
I think the NRC is planning your study habits of secondary school change to prevent the system from money for training centers.
But the final choice is yours

Post a Comment