Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Foam Flip Chair Where Can I Find A Pattern To Make A Foam Flip Chair, Thats Folds Out To Make A Single Bed?

Where can I find a pattern to make a foam flip chair, thats folds out to make a single bed? - foam flip chair

Ohhhhhhh had to read twice before I realized what I mean!

You need three pieces of foam, Nice and thick. Two rooms will be the basis for sleep - so about 24 centimeters in width and length cm weighing approximately 36th The third bit is the way - the same width, of course. Garnish each piece, then use the web links to connect.

1 comment:

llittle mama said...

IWhy need a model, a look at a chair should tell you how easy it is to do with.
Buy or cut within the meaning of forms they need, cover, bring them together, (the hardest part, without industrial machines) I use heavy Velcro strips to hold them together, or heavy wire whip or blanket sttitch point.

Post a Comment