Friday, February 5, 2010

Torrent Soccer Warm-ups Manual Does Anyone Know What Port Should I Open If I Want To Download Pro Evolution Soccer 5 Using Torrent?

Does anyone know what port should i open if i want to download Pro Evolution Soccer 5 using torrent? - torrent soccer warm-ups manual

Hello to all .. I tried some speed up torrent download file.i sees my 'to a random port to download PES 5 open because not listed in www.portforward.com. But the funny thing is my upload speed kbps (avg.31) is greater than my download kbit (average 14 / s). How so? Currently, I use uTorrent (www.utorrent.com).

Additional information: Seeds, 6 (88), peers 50 (586). Look guys, my download speed should be at least 50 kbit / s not true? (Info: my 2wire modem 1800HG ADSL 3500 kbps), but how is that my download is only 14 kbps is it? What do I get my download speed? Thank you all!

1 comment:

jig said...

You can spot www.softarchive.com and go to section or soccer or football or serch May BearShare P2P download the tools on the website of Sam in the software area and can be easily downloaded. I did. I use BearShare .. u can also try ..

Post a Comment